We've gone the extra mile making sure our products are safe, and we are thrilled to share our safety certification with you! You can confidently purchase and even resell our pieces knowing that they've been certified through CPSC, ASTM and CPSIA standards.
Our teething rings have been tested and passed all of the CPSC product safety regulations:
CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-11 Section 220.127.116.11, Soluble Heavy Metals Content in Substrates
- Chemicals tested: Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Selenium (ALL PASS)
CPSIA Section 102 & 16 1501, Small Parts
CPSIA Section 106, ASTM F963-11 & 16 CFR 1500 (FHSA), Mechanical Hazards
- Impact, Torque, Tension, Compression (ALL PASS)
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.1 Material Quality - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.6 Small Objects - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.9 & 16 CFR 1500.48 Accessible Points - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.18 Holes, Clearances, Accessibility of Mechanisms - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.22 Teethers and Teething Toys - PASS
Copy of Product Safety Certificate available upon request.
*While these teething rings are compliant with teething ring standards, they are made of a natural material and therefore adult supervision is required. Natural wood can crack or break with forceful impact or improper handling if they contain a knot or weakened area. Please check "Wooden Ring Care" in the website footer for care instructions.