Natural Wooden 3 Inch Teething Rings
Natural Maple Hardwood rings that have been hand brushed by us with organic beeswax and olive oil.
We know how important it is to provide untreated and chemical-free products for your family. These wooden rings make perfect teething rings and toys for your little one, or are also great for your own projects! They are all natural without chemicals or treatments added, only the pure and natural beeswax blend that we use to protect and seal the wood organically to keep it from splintering and preserve the wood. Popular for creating beautiful, handmade Waldorf baby teethers and toys.
This product has been tested by a CPSC approved lab and passed the following CPSC product safety regulations:
CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-11 Section 184.108.40.206, Soluble Heavy Metals Content in Substrates
• Chemicals tested: Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Selenium (ALL PASS)
CPSIA Section 102 & 16 1501, Small Parts
CPSIA Section 106, ASTM F963-11 & 16 CFR 1500 (FHSA), Mechanical Hazards
• Impact, Torque, Tension, Compression (ALL PASS)
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.1 Material Quality - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.6 Small Objects - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.9 & 16 CFR 1500.48 Accessible Points - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.18 Holes, Clearances, Accessibility of Mechanisms - PASS
• ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.22 Teethers and Teething Toys - PASS
Note: Our beeswax comes from United States beekeepers, it is NOT imported! :-)